Property Registration

We are here to help safeguard your personal property while attending E&H. One of the best ways to do this is through property registration through Campus Police.

Students living on campus can register personal property items with the Campus Police Office. Registering property assists police with the recovery of lost or stolen property. Information submitted through this form is kept on record by the Campus Police Office. If you have questions about registering property, contact