Miller Hall & Creed Fulton Hall

Creed Fulton Hall

The original Creed Fulton Observatory was built in 1914, and was named after a Methodist preacher considered to be on of the four founders of the college. Money for the observatory was donated by two of Fulton’s daughters and the remainder was raised by E&H professor, Dr. Fred Allison (Class of 1904), who acquired a national reputation for his work in physics. The Miller Mathematics Wing was added in 1967 and named after Dr. James Shannon “Mathie” Miller (Class of 1918), a mathematics professor whose career at E&H spanned 49 years.

Tour Miller Hall.